My Book is on Amazon!

Buy or Borrow 
Good Day All!

Finally, my book of short stories is up and available on Amazon!  I am so excited, I can’t stand myself.  Here’s the description: 

This is a collection of short fiction stories about women who make up their own rules, even if those rules are made up as they go along.  Each leading lady takes bold chances in order to get her own way, involving the likes of a rock star, truck driver, cowboy and farm boy.  Starting with Gwen, we meet a lady who is fed up with an unhappy marriage and bravely walks away from it all; in The Perfect Interview, a sexy lady finds herself face to face with a sexy rock star; for My Mother’s Smile, a young girl sees her mother’s happiness from a point of view beyond her years; in Sometime, we meet Mr. Rock Star again, but this time he’s the one who is smitten, and then The Wish, where our lady’s unusual predicament is the result of a wacko fan of her famous husband.  And a surprise at the end (look for the hidden ‘track’).  Some content in this book contains language and adult situations, but, then again, so does life.”

Amazon Prime Members can borrow this book and, soon, I plan to make it available for free for up to five days (will keep you posted).  One more thing, you don’t have to have a Kindle to read it.  The software is available for free from Amazon; you can download it and read it right from your computer.  Now, for those of you who have visited this page, I’ve posted one of the stories from the book HERE.  It is what I call the “hidden track” and the title is not listed in the book's table of contents.  Thanks for looking!


You can also read an older post about one of the stories, “Sometime Part I – Key West” here.